Laman

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

[Sep-Oct 2019] English Translation of =LOVE (イコラブ; Ikorabu) x Marumaru Joshi Twitter Videos Collaboration

Hey guys!

Actually, I've posted this translation thread on my twitter account, but a friend of mine suggested me to post it on this blog too, then I thought, why not? So, here we go~


Before we go straight to the translation, I was about to explain a bit about the videos, but apparently, you can read it on my embed tweet above, so let's get going.


  1. Otani Emiri (大谷映美里)

    Otani Emiri Who was Said to Be Noisy by =LOVE Members for Some Reason


    #大谷映美里

    #PachiPachi Panick (the snack's name)
    #Earphone recommended

    "Ah!"
    Although I'm silent...

    Last comment:
    It was super-embarrassing to do my best on the crackling sound

  2. Oba Hana (大場花菜)

    Oba Hana's Routine: Drawing Her Favorite Chocolate Mint

    #大場花菜
    #Chocomint for life: mode on
    #'Ka/Ki/Ku/Ke/Ko' line routine?

    *snuffs*
    "Really smells like mint"
    *laughs*
    "It won't open"

    "Ah, it works"
    *snuffs*
    "Smells good"

    *takes the cake*
    *snuffs*
    "I'll eat this"
    "Yummy"

    Draw ('ka'ku) ➞ Sniff ('ka'gu) ➞ Chew ('ka'mu)*

    Last comment:
    After this, I almost returned the choco mints (lol)

    *the 'Ka/Ki/Ku/Ke/Ko' line routine explanation

  3. Otoshima Risa (音嶋莉沙)
    If You Have a Sense of What the Fukuoka-origin Otoshima Risa Feels...

    #音嶋莉沙
    #Not concealed
    #Will not end

    "Why are you looking at me like that?"
    "You want to eat this?"
    "It's the one I'm eating though, is it okay?"

    "Why don't you take it~"
    "Although I said I want to give it to you"

    "A~n"
    *bites*
    "Yummy?"
    *embarrassed*

    "Eh!? There's no end..."
    *laughs*
    "The end is nowhere to be found(?)"

    Last comment:
    Before shooting, I was worried about my Hakata dialect...

  4. Saito Kiara (齋藤樹愛羅)

    Saito Kiara Who Really Likes Strawberry, Cheesecake, and Pink

    #齋藤樹愛羅
    #Actually frozen strawberries
    #How about the taste?

    *eats*
    *smiles*
    *nods*
    *eats more*
    *smiles*
    *nods*

    『Kiara, Full of Joy』


    Last comment:
    Our idol, Kiara-chan, who was fighting in her head while eating snacks

  5. Saito Nagisa (齊藤なぎさ)

    Secretly Practicing(?), Saito Nagisa

    *whispers*
    "I've been waiting for a chance to meet you, I love you"
    *still whispers*
    "It's our secret, I love you"


    #齊藤なぎさ

    #Delusion? Reality?
    #I will faint

    "Why are you watching?"
    "But... I love you"
    *winks*
    *cameraman faints*

    The 'I love you' Destruction

    Last comment:
    This one is practicing for live performance?

    Epilogue:
    "Hey y'all, speak louder!"
    "You can still go (louder), right!"
    "Get even hotter!"
    "Get more excited!"

    *suddenly gasps*
    "I love you"
    *winks*
    *cameraman faints 2.0*
  6. Sasaki Maika (佐々木舞香)

    'Souffle'
    'Rare'
    'Baked'

    Which Cheesecake Should She Choose, Worried Sasaki Maika

    "I'll eat this"
    'Baked' wins


    #佐々木舞香

    #Snack girl
    #Which part should I eat first?


    *moving a piece of cake very carefully*
    "Ha~"
    "Success ♪"

    "I'll start eating"
    *eats*
    *nods*
    *eats more*
    *wriggles*
    "Yum!"

    Can you eat without toppling the tip until the very last bite?

    *gasp*
    "It collapses..."
    "Ah~"
    "It fell down..."
    *laughs*

    "Thanks for the meal"

    Completed Meal Girl

    Last comment:
    I recommended a drink on the way... but I ate it all at once (lol)


  7. Satake Nonno (佐竹のん乃)

    Her Love for Idols is Strong, Satake Nonno

    *eats*
    "Yummy!"
    *laughs*


    #佐竹のん乃

    #I'll talk a lot

    Satake Nonno's Idol Theory?
    by Idol critics(?), Satake Nonno (20)

    Q: What is Idol?
    "Idol is life for me. Idol = life."
    *lols*
    "So, if 'idol' disappears from this world... I also disappear like a bubble..."

    Q: The thing that you like (from idol)?
    "The point that I like the most from an idol is, after all, I actually like the girls who are good at singing and dancing too, but I really like sexy girls. Like, the idol with brown and fair hair, has a bewitching aura and also has the feeling of an older sister. I really like it to the point that I want to eat their hair. I want to live a lifetime surrounded by pretty girls."

    Q: Words to give
    "Because human beings are living creatures that can't live without touching people, it's good to like it this way. It's okay to like as many girls as you can. To love many cute girls is a feeling of world peace, so go buy as many photo books as you can, put their photos on your wall, then you'll have a happy life."
    *lols*

    Last comment:
    I'll refrain from being deeper than this (lol)

    "Tbh, if I'd be reborn, I want to be mitochondria"
    *lols*
    "My oshimen really wants to be mitochondria, that's why"

  8. Takiwaki Shoko (瀧脇笙古)

    Takiwaki Shoko who's pinch-eating various sweets

    #瀧脇笙古

    #Mirror Shoko
    #'Turn around' Shoko

    *eats*
    *offers*
    *eats more*

    It's not pinch-eating... but seriously eating

    Last comment:
    top: relaxed Shoko
    bottom: nervous Shoko (lol)


  9. Noguchi Iori (野口衣織)
    "Today I'll make Jagariko's Potato Salad"

    Noguchi Iori's Snack Cooking: Jagariko's Potato Salad

    #野口衣織
    #The way of eating that I like

    "Eh, long time no see~ so, uhm, wait- ah!"
    *sigh*

    "First, I'll break these sticks"
    "A simple work begins"

    "Ok, I think it's enough"
    "I'll pour some hot water in it"
    *gasps*
    "Too much?"
    "Well, ok"

    "It's embarrassing, I'm nervous..."
    "After this, we'll wait for 6-7 minutes"

    "We'll wait..."
    *laughs*

    6-7 minutes after

    "Well then, I'll open!"
    "Ah!"
    "Ah? ah? but..."

    "Ah! Ah! It looks good!"
    "Ah~ wait a minute"
    "I was thinking if I poured the water too much but... I'll continue with this"

    "Ah! I spilled it..."
    "I'm sorry..."
    "Ok, so, I'll put some seasonings in it"

    "Mayonnaise"
    "It's cute, so small"
    "Just a little bit..."

    "I'll add pepper"
    "Is it ok? AH!"
    *laughs*
    *nods*
    "Just a bit"

    "Then, salt a little bit"
    "I'll mix it"

    "With this, it's done!"

    Noguchi Iori's Snack Cooking: Completed!

    "Well then, I'll eat"
    *eats*
    *nods*

    "A bit tasteless"
    *laughs*
    *adds salt*
    *eats*
    *nods*

    The reaction also tasteless? (lol)

    Last comment:
    The reaction after shooting was dark (lol)

    *offers*
    *lols*
    *eats*
    "Yum! Yum!"


  10. Morohashi Sana (諸橋沙夏)

    Morohashi Sana Who Couldn't Report Delicious Things Well?

    "My favorite food that is egg tart"
    *eats*
    *laughs*

    #諸橋沙夏 
    #Snack reportage at will
    #Want you to sniff a little

    "I'm currently at the greatest crisis in life"
    "They told me they'd give me about 2 minutes and let me do anything that I want..."
    "So I think I'll do a snack reportage"

    ※This is a super unique (lol) personal impression

    "This egg tart somehow smells like miso soup, you want to sniff it?"
    "Look, smells like miso soup, right?"

    "That's because it's a little burnt here"

    ???????????????????????

    "The end~"

    "Please help me..."
    *lols*

    Last Comment:
    Sure... miso soup... maybe just for the moment I was told (lol)

  11. Yamamoto Anna (山本杏奈)

    Yamamoto Anna Who'll Do Her Best for An Instagrammable Pic

    *number counting*

    #山本杏奈
    #What number is it?
    #No serious confidence

    *takes pics*
    *laughs*
    *drinks*

    70 steps until she finally drinks her Tapioca

    Last comment:
    Actually, that was the second one, now this is the first one

That's all, guys! Thanks for stopping by! :)


Anyway, don't forget to stream "Zurui yo, Zurui ne"!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home Older Post