Laman

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dear John by Taylor Swift

From : Taylor Swift

Dear John’, you are the best thing that’s ever been ‘Mine’. I was so ‘Enchanted’ when I saw your ‘Beautiful Eyes’. It was like ‘Sparks Fly’ whenever you smile. Your smile made me ‘Breathless’ John, you made me ‘Crazier’.

The Story of Us’ was just like the air that I ‘Breathe’. I remember that December, when you begging me in front of my room, with your adorable smile: “Please ‘Speak Now’, baby! I’m waiting for you.”. I thought that was “The Best Day” for me.

And when I’m ‘Fifteen’, when Stephen ‘Tim McGraw’ bother me, you bravely scold him: “’Hey Stephen’, stay away from my princess or you will be faced with me!”. I was rightfully proud of you. You’re like my ‘Superman’. ‘I’m Only Me When I’m with You’, I feel ‘Fearless’ if you right here by my side. And that’s ‘The Way I Loved You’.

I really can’t imagine if we will end like this. Now you’re so ‘Mean’ to me. Yesterday I thought that ‘You’re not Sorry’ for all that you've done to me. You're just like a ‘Picture to Burn’. I thought nothing’s ‘Better than Revenge’ for you. I want to make you ‘Haunted’.



But actually I’d like to ‘Jump Then Fall’ in order to ‘Back to December’. Because I remember when we sing ‘Our Song’; when you said that you will love me ‘Forever and Always’; when you said that we had ‘A Place in This World’ that’s ‘Ours’; that we were meant to be here, together.

Tell Me Why’ you ‘Change’, John. The North Pole is ‘Cold as You’ now. ‘If This was A Movie’, maybe you would ‘Come in With The Rain’ on your ‘White Horse’. But this is the real world, not a movie. So, I realized that you wouldn’t do that. You’re ‘Invisible’ for me henceforth.

I know that two days ago was ‘Our Last Night’ to meet each other. This morning, when I sang your song with my guitar, I was really sure that you’re the reason for the ‘Teardrops on My Guitar’. But it’s okay. I’m just wishing ‘Long Live’ and happiness for you.

.

.

.

Don’t be so serious to read my note, because ‘I’d Lie’ ^^
This note is just a fiction. It just my imagination, not really a letter from Teteh Taylor :D







Ket:
Ini adalah gabungan dari sebagian lagu-lagu Taylor Swift, sebenernya masih ada beberapa judul lain sih, tapi gak bisa nyambungin akunya, haha. Maap yaa kalo rada jelek dan gak berkenan di jantung (?), apalagi kalo ada kalimat-kalimat yang salah *sok inggris sih*. Arigatou~ ehh, sumimasen deh pokoknya, dannn makasih udah baca tulisan gaje ini yaa ! ^~^

copyright(c) Aisyah 'Mistel' Fridannisa :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home Older Post